This project is a Kitura swift version of the IBM trade-history project.
It features websockets, routing, MongoDB and Kafka working together
To begin the proecesses to run this locally enter the following commands:
brew cask install java brew install kafka brew services start zookeeper brew services start kafka
brew install mongodb brew services start mongodb
mongo show dbs use TEST_MONGO_DATABASE show collections db.test_collection.find()
Start the server and go to localhost:8080
- Run websocket to begin consuming messages
- Stop websockets to stop consuming messages
- Produce a message to kafka using the form
- Read the latest message using the GET button
- Optionally us OpenAPI to send and view REST routes.
You may find interesting